Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Studio Update: Small Studies

At the moment I am working at three jobs, so I have not had much time to post as frequently as I would like. However, I do make time for the studio, and I will be posting updates today. I wanted to give you them all at once, but I decided to present them by scale. This morning I'm showing you some smaller studies in various stages of completion, and later this evening I intend to post some shots of larger paintings. The truth be told, I am trying to cram this post in before I head off to my retail gig (a side note: I only have six shifts left!), and the smaller scale pics were the only ones that were web ready.


"work-in-progress" acrylic on canvas, 11 X 14, 2009.



"work-in-progress" acrylic on canvas, 16 X 20, 2009.



"work-in-progress" acrylic on canvas, 16 X 20, 2009.




"work-in-progress" acrylic on canvas, 16 X 20, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. With all of your art posts, you're making me nervous about the ABSOLUTE EXPLOSION that's going to happen when I finally get a studio that I can do some REAL work in!!

    Hopefully that new Mos Def album is adding even more fuel to your creativity tank.

    -Jonathan (of rC)

    ReplyDelete