Monday, June 22, 2009

Insomnia

I am wide awake in the middle of the night, and my mind is racing. Lots of things are set in motion, and I am feeling a bit anxious. I have to open the store at Blick today, and then, immediately after my shift ends, attend an orientation at the Art Institute for the Summer Art Mentor Program I am taking part in. To top that off, I have what feels like a million pieces of art underway, and I am trying to hand code an new website using xhtml, css and javascript. There are also proposal deadlines that I am constantly avoiding, a new batch of photos to edit, and a few blog posts I must write. And people think artists don't work.

1 comment:

  1. ...those "people" are craaazy!
    ...and well so are we ..kinda ..I guess ...sort of ..maybe??

    rC

    ReplyDelete